Thursday, November 24, 2011

sunelec


About us:
I started in the renewable energy business almost 40 years ago. I found a solar oven in the summer of 1973 in the desert at an abandoned gold mining camp near the Mexican border in Arizona. We put it in a closet and forgot about it. 4 months later, in Oct. of 1973, war broke out again in the Middle East. There was an oil embargo placed against the U.S.A. by Saudi Arabia. The price of oil skyrocketed. There was a gasoline shortage. People all over the country had to wait hours for gasoline. They were even stealing it from other cars. It wasn’t until then, that I remembered the strange solar contraption I had found out in the desert. Wondering if it really worked I set it up in the backyard at my home in Tucson. The temperature went to 350 degrees F in 5 minutes. I fried bacon, made fajitas and cooked a steak. It was then that I started The Tucson Free Energy Center.

Contact us:
Phone:(786)709-3850

Website:
http://www.sunelec.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment